Thursday is POETRY SLAM day for 7th grade! We are so excited to host this very cool event.
Your assignment for this week (due THURSDAY) is to answer these questions. Each question is worth 25 points. I'll provide you a sample at the bottom of this post. Follow every detail to get your 100 points!
First name, Period
1. Google poetry slam and share a link to information about what poetry slams are.
*CANNOT be a link someone else has already posted.
2. Use the Library OPAC to locate the title of one book of poetry. Include Title, Author, and Copyright.
CANNOT be a title someone else has already posted.
3. Using the Literature Resources database on Alabama Virtual Library, locate the name of one poet from the 21st century.
4. Describe one way you will support the HMS Poetry Slam!
Michelle, 1st Period
1. Poetry slam rules: http://my.poetryslam.com/nps-rules
2. A Poetry Sampler by Donald Hall, Copyright 1962
3. Anatoly Kudryavitsky
4. By planning the Poetry Slam with Mrs. Fraley and Mrs. Porter and hosting it in the HMS Libary!